cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend drop off??

rbr0wn

Weekend drop off??

Recent moved from SKY and have seen a dramatic improvement of speed (consistent speed as well) however, last weekend from lunchtime on Saturday and pretty much all day Sunday the speed disappeared, I mean to the extent that download was 0.2MB! And again the same thing has happened this weekend? All week fine, this morning (Saturday) fine and now again nothing. I've switch the router off and the. Switched on again but nowt. Anybody else experiencing is? Does work take place at the weekend? Help, please

2 REPLIES 2
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Weekend drop off??

Work does take place at weekends (and during the week) but usually at night.  See http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=maintenance&ispservice_id=adsldial and Service Status (the top board of this forum)

I've only ever once had a problem at a weekend, and that was in about September last year when a number of people posted problems here.

rbr0wn

Re: Weekend drop off??

Thanks for the reply. I've had a note from Plusnet support informing me that they have found a slight fault on my line and have sent some 'fixes' down the line to correct it. Fingers crossed tomorrow will be back to normal