Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting to go live

conanius
Dabbler

Waiting to go live

Sad
We moved into our new house on April 13th (clearly unlucky for us) and found the home didn't have a phone line connected from the telegraph pole.
Openreach came out on Wednesday, and after a chase from PlusNet on Thursday spent 2 hours on Friday getting the line working, result !
I've now got to wait for Openreach to close their ticket off before the ADSL order can go through. My Draytek Vigor 120 and ADSL Nation Faceplate are desperate to start getting traffic flowing !
Is there any way to push through ADSL activation? Currently having to tether to the internet via my iPhone which doesn't make doing an OU degree online particularly easy. Would be great if anyone could pull some strings on this please !! Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Waiting to go live

Hi conanius,
Sorry to see the delay you've experienced. We're chasing this up to try and get the ticket closed for you so we can place your broadband order, we'll keep you updated.
Chris
conanius
Dabbler

Thanks for the reply Chris.
I called up at 2pm today and got this chased through. One of your colleagues Jamie let me know the order would be submitted tonight as that the line checks would be finished today but my online order statement still shows this as ongoing.
Have I got an order doomed to delays ?! 😞
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, I've just checked and can confirm an order was placed last night for you, I'd expect that to complete by the 21st.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
conanius
Dabbler

Thanks Adam,
everything is sat ready to go, how often are orders completed early, the 21st is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES away Sad
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

If any orders are to complete early it's normally a day at the most, unfortunately there's no way for us to activate this any sooner.