cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for the Engineer.....

Tim01

Waiting for the Engineer.....

We had an appointment for an engineer to visit our house and run tests. Well it's now 13.40 so he is well and truly late. I'm waiting on the phone to speak to plusnet customer services. Wait-time is 40 minutes. This isn't good enough and is Vodaphone-like!

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Waiting for the Engineer.....

Hi @Tim01,

Please allow me to apologise for the long wait times earlier today. I've taken a look into your account and can see that you have since spoken to a member of our Faults Team regarding this issue and that the engineer is still scheduled to visit today. If this does not go ahead, please let us know and we will be happy to pick this up and investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Tim01

Hi

Yes the engineer turned up eventually yesterday (mid afternoon) and was polite and efficient. He tracked the issue to the phoneline and I think made some changes.

His time sheet had NO TIME down for his appointment. He was Openreach, not BT, they are separate companies now. Somewhere between yourselves, BT, Openreach and the engineer, the appointment time vanished.

He was back again today looking at the line down the road, however the internet is worse than ever.

Tim

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Tim01,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm glad to hear that the engineer did show yesterday afternoon. I'm sorry that they were late and didn't arrive for the appointment slot that was booked for 8am - 1pm yesterday. I'll pass on feedback to our suppliers regarding this.

In terms of your fault, I can see that our faults team have now discussed this with our suppliers and have advised that an underground skilled engineer is needed to investigate this further and that this work will be carried out today. We should receive an update by tomorrow and our faults team will be in touch with you once we have this.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this fault is causing you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team