Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my Usage

southken
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

View my Usage

View my usage not working again, it's happening a lot this past few months, is it something that is going to be sorted out eventually?
5 REPLIES 5
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: View my Usage

Hi ,
We have had a couple of people reporting fresh instances of the VMBU tool suddenly stopping the logging of usage however a few of these have started showing again of their own accord.
On occasion this can be related to a certain broadband gateway which isn't passing on the data regarding users usage and a simple gateway hop can resolve the issue. Would it be possible to check the gateway you're connected to by using this tool and report back your findings?
If we can get a little more info on this we should be able to have a dig around and see if we can see a problem.
southken
Rising Star

Hi Adam,  the gateway is ptw-bng01, located in Telehouse west.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Hi southken,
Thanks for getting back to us. Can you try disconnecting (do this in the router rather than switching it off) and trying to connect to via another gateway? Ideally we need to see if usage is being recorded from other gateways or if it's just this one.
Cheers,
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
southken
Rising Star

Thanks Tony, it is now working without me doing anything.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Thanks for letting me know. To be honest, other than raising a problem, I haven't done anything either. If I ever find out the cause, I'll post here.
Tony
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team