Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Your Broadband Usage

mexicano
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

View Your Broadband Usage

Has anybody tried viewing their usage today? I've got a message saying " Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment.
This might be because your account is new, or your usage has been reset for a new billing period
."
Mine should have been reset on the 14th of the month as my billing period goes from 14th to 13th.
I've setup a ticket but I was just wondering if any body else on here has the problem?
7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: View Your Broadband Usage

Worked ok for me.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
mexicano
Rising Star

Hi Strat. Just tried it again and it's still not showing anything. Will wait and see what tech people say. Thanks for replying.
mexicano
Rising Star

Just to keep this thread up to date, I have received this email from the Support Team:
At this time we are aware of a problem with some accounts where customers are unable to view their usage. This has been raised on our system as a Problem and so our Development team are currently looking into this issue (ID 69949).
You will continue to receive warning messages should you come close to or exceed your usage allowance.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and ask that you bear with us while this is resolved.

There is also another thread under Accounts and Billing titled Broadband Usage started by user trymyluck and he got the same reply. It looks like it has been going on for some time and it's spreading because I only just got this fault!
acr
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I had the same problem with VMBU failing to reset on the 15th with the same error message as yourself. I rebooted my router earlier today and this solved the problem for me.
mexicano
Rising Star

Just tried what you recommended acr but it didn't work.
acr
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

It didn't start working immediately for me. I think it was about 20 or 30 minutes after rebooting the router that the VMBU screen started working again.
mexicano
Rising Star

YOU'RE RIGHT!! Cheesy Grin That was fantastic. You should be given a job with PN. Thanks. I'll leave the ticket open for a few days, just in case, but thanks again.