Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Broadband Usage

FIXED
mexicano
Grafter

View Broadband Usage

Has view my broadband usage finally been shut down? I know it doesn't really matter anymore as it is unlimited but it was a nice indicator of how much I used every month.

8 REPLIES
MattyC
Champion
Fixes: 46

Re: View Broadband Usage

Fix

Hi there,

This is why you can view your usage at the moment. Hopefully it's only a temporary issue for the moment.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
mexicano
Grafter

Thanks Matty for the quick reply

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

Well it does matter because a number of ISPs still offer metered packages, and if you have no idea how much you are using, you are not able to compare these to PN.

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

MattyC wrote:

This is why you can view your usage at the moment. Hopefully it's only a temporary issue for the moment.

Matty

OK @MattyC  but it has been 'temporary' for more than 4 weeks now and nothing is being reported in Service Status or elsewhere on when it is likely to be sorted.  Can we have an update please?

Browni
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 35

It's contagious as I've now been infected Grin

No usage recorded since 15th December Huh

I must have been really bad in a previous life. This is my 3rd ISP in a row that uses lithium.
Jonpe
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 2

MattyC wrote:

So being able to view one's usage is a temporary issue?  Presumably PN are working hard to ensure none of us will be able to do so. Funny

JohnX

Mine last worked on the 10th of December.

This seems to have been happening for rather a long time for a "temporary" issue and I think to describe the posting of a message that it is a temporary issue as a "fix" is totally unacceptable. It patently obviously is not fixed.

Browni
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 35

It's started recording usage again for me today.

Probably pure coincidence that I went gateway hopping around 3pm today to get rid of increased latency Cool

My Broadband Ping - Plusnet

I must have been really bad in a previous life. This is my 3rd ISP in a row that uses lithium.