Beware! The cancellation period starts the day you signed up. If this was a month ago you will be liable for cancellation charges.
Have you received a message saying that the service has been set up and ready for you to connect? If so then try this::
- Try a factory reset of the hub by pushing a paperclip or similar in to the reset hole and hold the switch closed for about 30 seconds.
- Leave it 10 minutes or so and see if that fixes it,
If that doesn’t work:
- Log in to the hub by putting 192.168.1.254 in the address field of your web browser.
- On the broadband page (I think, you may need to look through the pages to find it, depending on which hub you have) you should find the username. If it’s firstname.lastname@example.org then it hasn’t configured itself.
- Remove the DSL cable.
- Change the username to your account username in the form <username>@plusdsl.net.
- Enter your account password.
- Plug the DSL cable back in.
- If it doesn’t try to connect select Connect (again you may need to look through the pages to find it).
If you have not received the message then the date will probably been changed due to the lack of Openreach technician availability. Hopefully a Plusnet staffer will come along soon and comment on this.
Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it, help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'