cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very slow speed

Pricey

Very slow speed

I have had speeds of around 0.30 for nearly two weeks despite phone calls tickets raised but still no action have Been with Plusnet since day one never had to wait this long before
5 REPLIES 5
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Very slow speed

Hi Pricey,
When you ran through the Broadband Fault Checker, it asked you to completed a Speed Test at http://speedtest.btwholesale.com including 'Further Diagnostics' - from our suppliers systems, I can't see that this has been done?
Pricey

I have done that speed test many times, today after about 15 days the speed has gone up 4.3 so I presume the fault the advisor found has been corrected.
Pricey

Back now to 0.9  Angry Angry
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Our Faults Team have your ticket, please bear with us and we'll ensure we get your line fully tested and sorted out for you.
alterego
Dabbler

This does seem to be a pattern, although I can't decide if it's the greater uptake of BB (e.g. for iPlayer) or slow deterioration of lines that were only originally designed for 3kHz bandwidth for voice calls. I'm increasingly frustrated by the slow connection, which seems only to get worse. Fibre is promised 'real soon now' by BT, but never materialises and we have wi-fi masts popping up around us. I will be voting with my feet very soon...