Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very slow bb speeds the last 2 nights

gooner77
Grafter

Very slow bb speeds the last 2 nights

I've been getting very slow speeds the last 2 nights Angry
Done a speed check and I'm geting .22 download and .03 upload. Not happ...... normally I get 6.5 dl and .37 ul.
I tried calling the support line and got fed up after being on hold for 20 mins. Is there are general issue atm ?
2 REPLIES 2
gooner77
Grafter

Re: Very slow bb speeds the last 2 nights

31 views and no replies  Angry

can anyone help ?  Cry
Renzokuken
Dabbler

Re: Very slow bb speeds the last 2 nights

Hello gooner77. Currently going through the same situation. Can you remember when it went slow. Mine went bad at 12 midnight on my billing date. I usually get a 23Mb download and a 1.5Mb upload. It's been like this for six days now and I've still had no explanation of why it's like this and I'm really starting to get frustrated.
Plusnet have also just tested my line for faults and it had none. They also reported a download speed of 26 Mb. Straight after I got these results, I done a speed test and I'm still getting the same 0.2 Mb download
Do your speed results look similar to this
I usually have a much lower ping aswell.
Have you tried a BT speedtest ? I tried it on that one and it gave results of what my speed should be anyway.
So if you haven't already, I'd suggest the BT speedtest and if your result's are coming back normal. Then it's foul play on Plusnet's end  I think.
Well i've blabbered on for a bit. Hope this helps  Smiley