cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very low broadband speed over the past 7 days

FIXED
armanes

Very low broadband speed over the past 7 days

I currently have an appalling 0.4mb speed . Over the past 7 days the service has been either disconnected (perhaps due to planned maintenance) or very low. My username is armanes 

5 REPLIES 5
jonc1

Re: Very low broadband speed over the past 7 days

Hello armanes,

I totally agree with your comment, except I have had this exact problem for 3 - 4 weeks, particularly evenings, and have filled in numerous surveys highlighting my concerns - but no response or improvement. It can only be called ABYSMAL- you pay your money but receive a service not worth a penny. My username is jonc1

geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

I would advise raising a broadband fault at faults.plus.net

James

jonc1

Thanks James, but I don't expect much action.

jonc1

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Fix

@armanes

I can see this was reported as a phone fault and we've been advised that an engineer has resolved a fault in the network external to your premises. As that's now showing as resolved, I've reset your broadband line and you should be getting back to your normal speeds, if it's still low try a single disconnect/reconnect of the router.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@jonc1

Looking at your line, with the exception of Thursday it's been extremely stable:

Testing your line is showing the sync rate is exactly where we'd expect this to be based on your estimates:

Upstream DSL Link Information Downstream DSL Link Information
Loop Loss: 22.1 39.5
SNR Margin: 6.0 6.6
Errored Seconds: 0 3
HEC Errors: 0  
Cell Count: 92202 196588
Speed: 1207 7027

ADSL Products

Downstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Downstream Range(Mbps)

Availability Date

Left in Jumper

WBC ADSL 2+ Up to 6 -- 4 to 8 Available -- --

I can see you started raising a fault, but not all the questions were answered. If you're getting evening slowdowns I'd advise reporting a fault and completing all the questions at https://faults.plus.net

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.