cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very SLOW speed

Marv

Very SLOW speed

I raised a ticket with plusnet nearly a month ago as my internet speed used to sit at around 0.69mb/s but then it went down to 0.29mb/s.
Plusnet then seemed to try really hard to get things sorted for me and I had received lots of phone calls but one in particular was one saying that they had forced and update thro on my connection and I then start to receive 1mb/s. I got this for two days max then it dropped back to 0.32mb/s.
I then put this on my question and now I seem to asked asked the same question over and over now.
Where is your router plugged in? (I had even put this on my ticket when I plugged this into my test socket)
Have you tried a different router?
Do you experience line noise?
Have you contacted you BT to report faults?
God knows how many times I have answered these questions but it is really starting to get frustrating!
Can anyone help?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Very SLOW speed

Marv,
I'm sorry to hear you've had problems dealing with support, I will raise this with the individuals concerned and give some constructive feedback.
I'm going to speak with a manager of the faults team and get this looked at ASAP for you.
Sorry for any distress and inconvenience.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Marv

Adam,
I would appreciate that, also could you point out that when raising a ticket you are asked to provide a daytime and evening number, but when support contact me they are trying to contact me on the evening number during the day!  Angry
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem Marv,
I did notice that you added that point to the ticket, that point will be addressed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Marv

Thanks Adam,
Just tried to send you a PM so you can have my correct details but I can't see the letter to send you one but it seems you already have that info!
Marv

Still a month on and the problems remains so many times I have been told by plusnet they they will monitor things and then do something but it never happens, very very frustrated now, looks like I will be looking changing suppliers  Angry