cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMBU request, previous month in detaill.

kmilburn
Grafter

VMBU request, previous month in detaill.

Is there any chance of having the VMBU system updated so that on the first day of the (billing) month, that the previous months usage details isn't lost..  I wanted to check what my usage was over the weekend,  but it's no longer visible.
I'd be happy for either the entire month to be kept for the duration,  or a rolling 5 weeks to be visible.. 
I'm not sure it's really that useful to know that for the next 29 days of this month that I haven't used any data yet.
6 REPLIES 6
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: VMBU request, previous month in detaill.

Certainly a fair point you make although I'm not sure how much work it would take. Smiley
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I'd like that as well Jojo please. It would be a useful feature.
kmilburn
Grafter

Is there any progress on this?   
It's that time of the month again where I can see that I've not used any data in any of the next 30 days,  but can't see what I did use last night!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry if this sounds blunt, it's not meant that way but... there are higher priority items on the development roadmap at the moment, this has been put forward as an idea but trying to work a business case for it just doesn't make sense at the moment when weighed up against other items.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kmilburn
Grafter

Understood,  I can think of at least one high priority issues that's still AWOL...  Lips_are_sealed
I was hoping that while lower priority, that it wouldn't be much effort to do.
But,  given the length of time it's been missing, and the  number of other requests for this feature,  I can't say I'm suprised it's priority  is very low.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I'd not seen this topic before, but the idea of a rolling last 5 weeks makes a lot of sense to me.
At the moment everybody's data starts on the first day of their billing month. You could make it fixed with columns Mon to Sun so that everyone's data was in the same layout showing exactly the same days.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)