cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Sky router

ackerman1973

Using Sky router

I am not using the router what Plusnet provided me with as we found the WiFi part pretty poor, i am using a Sky router. Is this why my usage stats don't update on my account.
3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Using Sky router

It looks like your connecting to Sky rather then ourselves at the moment which is why your usage isn't showing.
As far as I'm aware you can't change the details in the Sky router so you wouldn't be able to use it with ourselves.
Did you try changing the wireless channel on our router to see if that improved things?
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/wireless_broadband/wireless_signal.shtml
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
ackerman1973

Hi Matthew. No i haven't tried changing the channel, i will look into trying it out.  Is there any problems if i keep this Sky router going as i do get slightly faster speeds only slight though and the WiFi part is much better.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

At the moment as your still connecting with Sky details if they close your account down or something along those lines you'll lose the connection.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team