cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage not reset?

David_W
Rising Star

Usage not reset?

This could be an issue with 65301 or it may not be.  My usage hasn't reset as shown in the screen capture.  I should be at 0 rather than 36Gb, I really wish I could download 9.44Gb in 40 minutes, but alas, I can't.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Usage not reset?

We're taking a look into this and seeing what's going on. I've a suspicion that it's related to the issue you've posted but we'll need to confirm.
It's unlikely to be until tomorrow when we reply to this thread again, however it shouldn't affect you in the meantime as your traffic management profile is still set correctly and usage it at 0 in the database for this month.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
David_W
Rising Star

I just checked, and the usage meter is still going up oddly.......
Peak usage: 10.31GB
Off-peak usage: 27.42GB
Total usage: 37.73GB
So it is being applied to the meter but to the wrong one, my usage still showing as 0Kb which is due to 65301.  I was one of the people caught last month in the throttling thingymabob too, in case that has any bearing on this.
WWWombat
Grafter

For me, the stats are just starting to be added for Thursday, with zeros now for some of Sunday and all of Monday and Tuesday - where they've given up. It still seems to be only adding them at the rate of 1 sets of stats every 2 hours, so is falling behind again.
I *didn't* get caught up in the management issues last month.
Plusnet Customer
Using FTTC since 2011. Currently on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.
David_W
Rising Star

It has switched now but is showing the incorrect amount of data, although if you want to keep it like that, I won't complain!