cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage not reset / capping not removed

David_W
Rising Star

Usage not reset / capping not removed

Long story short, I tried Extra and found it to be incompatible with my habits so opened a ticket to switch back to my old package.
It's now after midnight and I'm on a new cycle (yay) so I *should* be unrestricted and able to watch Bleach!

VMBU is showing "paid for usage" at 0KB, free usage at 95.63Gb so with that in mind I shouldn't be capped at all.  Has something gone wrong with the transition back to my old account which is keeping me on the 128k limit?
VMBU should be showing Premier Option 1 settings with a new cycle starting 0 peak and 0 off peak.
5 REPLIES 5
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Usage not reset / capping not removed

Package changes are not instantly changed as you go over midnight, a script is run during the early hours to do the package changes and resetting of allowances. I suspect by now it should have happened.
David_W
Rising Star

Yes and no.  My speeds are back (woo!) but VMBU is showing Extra info and not Premier Option 1 info.  A payment is scheduled for £15 so looks like I've not been set back to Premier Sad
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi David W,
That should be sorted now, I've just checked the account and it's definitely a Premier option 1 following some work this morning. Please let us know if not though.
David_W
Rising Star

I'm unable to find out Matt.  Something messed up so I can't log in to the portal any longer  Crazy it's being sorted though but no idea when because I can't log in to check tickets, gah.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Odd, that should be fine now - just logged in as yourself to check and it worked as normal?