cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage not recorded for two days...

Mav
Fixes: 515

Usage not recorded for two days...

This isn't a complaint, more of an observation.
We returned home early on Friday from our short break as my mum was quite ill. We went home first to pick up a few things on the way to her place and I turned the router and PC back on
I then used LogMeIn when we got to my mum's to restart downloads that I had to stop before going away.
I often check usage as a matter of interest and can see that nothing has been registered for Friday and Saturday. My billing date is9th (Thursday) so usage would have been reset early that day anyway.
So, just wondering why nothing has been recorded for 10th and 11th?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Usage not recorded for two days...

You're not alone, Mav - I'm in exactly the same position. I was away until 17.00 on Friday, reconnected at 18.00 the same day and am told I have no usage recorded. My Bitmeter however says I've used quite a bit (for me Smiley )
John
Mav
Fixes: 515

I have usage showing for today, how about you?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

NOW I have - but it must have appeared sometime late this morning, certainly wasn't the at 0630 or  1100is when I last checked.
John