cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage didn't get reset after billing.

NiM
Grafter

Usage didn't get reset after billing.

Has there been a change as to when the usage stats get reset?
Usually when I go over, on Premier 4, it gets reset on confirmation of billing (or there about), yet this month it hasn't. I got billed successfully on Friday (30th) @ 2:24pm, with my billing date being the 29th - yet my counter still hasn't reset and I'm being still being charged additional gigs. Should I raise a ticket, or wait longer?
5 REPLIES 5
fxbronte
Grafter

Re: Usage didn't get reset after billing.

I have got the same problem. Sad
I sent a ticket yesterday, and got the reply that it would be fixed 'shortly'
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Apologies for the hassle, we've got a problem raised on this but unfortunately there won't be any further updates until Monday. If you are billed for any extra usage you will be refunded in full, but I'd suggest raising a ticket on the account so we can track the issue.
Many apologies for the hassle,
grantmaxwell

I've got the same problem. As a result, I've reached my usage allowance for the month (based incorrectly on last month's usage) - and my connection has been throttled to 128 kbps.
I've raised a  ticket and await a response.
I hope that I don't have to wait until Monday to get my connection speed back to normal.
itbookworm
Grafter

We have this problem as well and have a ticket open. We also seem to have had the invoice raised for the wrong amount! - We pay for an extra 1GB on BBYW Opt 1 and the invoice is not currently showing that.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We've raised a P1 problem to get this fixed asap, you can see the updates here:-
http://www.plus.net/support/service/problems/problem.php?intProblemId=51836
Sorry for the delay in fixing this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.