cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage NOT reset ??

jester27
Dabbler

Usage NOT reset ??

Hi all, this is my last few weeks with plusnet.
I am moving house and don't have a line at my new one.
so have arranged to cancel my service, which took ages as plusnet kept trying to get me to stay with them.
not much use without a home phone i think you'll agree..
anywho...
I have paid my last payment plus defered activation etc and given notice,
my account normally runs between the 7th to the 6th of the following month, i gave my notice on the 28th (just in time for the £20 cancellation fee not to be charged as this started luckily on the 29th).
All has gone through and have paid for 21 days of broadband to take me to the 28th november.
So should my usage still not have reset itself on the 7th, it hasn't and also if i view the months usage it goes right upto the 28th nov and includes last month as well.
I am now over the 30GB limit i had on my account as i try to keep it in check and assumed it would reset as normal on the 7th and thereby giving me either a new 30GB limit or a pro rata one as i have not actually paid fo a full month - 3 weeks.
If plusnet are not going to reset my limit for the next 3 weeks usage then it is actually of no use to me having the service at all as like i said i am now over the limit and assume i will be charged AGAIN....
Can anyone advise on this or help out please, before i lose my rag with someone at customer service on the phone,
Account ID is deanjewson if someone from plusnet needs to look.
thanks....Dean