Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Figures.

FIXED
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Usage Figures.

It's happened again! Not a major problem on unlimited accounts I know, but my usage has stopped being recorded as from yesterday. Any chance of kicking it back in, please?

John
5 REPLIES 5
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Usage Figures.

Don't hold your breath.  Last time the usage meter stopped working it took nineteen months to come back.  I suppose with all new contracts being for unlimited usage, usage data may not be seen as relevant to most PN customers.

jab1
Legend

Fix

I've had this before, @Jonpe, but for me it was resolved in a couple of days. As you say, on unlimited is slightly irelevent, but while it is there, it should work.

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to agree with you both here. If it's there then yes, it should work, but equally for unlimited services it's a bit moot while monitoring it is a waste of clock cycles that could be better used elsewhere.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

In my case I was unable to see any usage from late July 2016 until late February this year.  In fact it was the only reason I registered for this forum; here is my first post:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Defective-usage-meter/m-p/1364264#M23214

The only message I ever saw on the usage page during that time was that it might be back in four hours. Laugh

Yes, I agree that it should be working for all customers if it's there, and in my case I wanted to keep an eye on my usage should I want to migrate to a limited-usage service with another provider, which I eventually did.

jab1
Legend

Fixed! It was a temporary blip.

John