cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help..with Internet

Lizzy
Hooked

Urgent help..with Internet

Hello my EE mobile data is very very low because my son has been using my phone. I just came back from surgery major operation and am alone with my 4yrs and 2 yes kids at home....I need my Internet to be up and running so the kids can use their ipad and not play on my body cos am in pains...Can someone reach out to technical department to come to my aid....am very sad and very upset right now...I made a call still am yet to receive a call back from plusnet...my address is [Removed]....This message is urgent and an emergency. ..am very sick and need help

Moderators Note: Personal information removed

7 REPLIES 7
Lizzy
Hooked

Help with my Broadband Internet

Hello
Please my Internet broadband has been off and on since Sunday the 02 Aug 2020 it's kept going from Orange to Blue like 10times in 10mins.....this is urgent..please I need help..I will be glad if customers service or technican can contact me.
Many thanks
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Help with my Broadband Internet

Hi @Lizzy . If you would like help from the community, a good starting point is to have a look at This post and supply as much detail from it as possible.

It would also be a good idea to carry out a 'Quiet Line Test' - dial 17070 from a (preferably corded) phone and select option 2 - there should be no discernable noise. If there is, report a phone fault first, as without a clear phone connection, your broadband will not perform correctly.

If you reply to this topic with as much detail as possible, there are plenty of experienced members who can advise on possible remedies.

John
Lizzy
Hooked

Re: Help with my Broadband Internet

Please I need urgent help with a technican. The white box on the wall is rusted
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Urgent help..with Internet

Have you exceeded your limit?
Can you not top up.

Can't you get Broadband set up on your landline, if your kids are heavy users of the net;
more generous allowances there.
Lizzy
Hooked

You sound a little bit rude but anyways...No to all your question and Answers.....The internet go from Orange to Blue every 5 sec so if anyone in technical department is reading my chat...Please kindly come for my aid...many thanks
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Lizzy,

I tried to call you today but there was no answer and I am sorry if it was at a bad time.

I have updated your fault ticket here, feel free to reply back here when you have had a chance to review it as well as update it with the requested information.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Topics on same subject merged.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'