cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent assistance from a staff member required please

Kazbah
Grafter

Urgent assistance from a staff member required please

I have just received my MAC code and my final charges which is fine, but, yet again you are attempting to charge me for the router. Chris looked on my account and made notes to state that the router was not to be charged. This needs ammending immediately because if it doesn't get ammended and £70 odd quid goes out of my ccount and puts me overdrawn you will pay the charges, I was told I did not have to pay for that router and I am not so please will you sort out the charges before my bill gets put together in a few days. Thank you
3 REPLIES
Jake
Grafter

Re: Urgent assistance from a staff member required please

Hi,
I have updated your ticket and account, sorry about the incorrect fee showing on the MAC request.
Kazbah
Grafter

No problem, thank you very much for your help.
Will I be getting a new statement or anything showing the correct amount that will be due or will it all go on my bill as normal?
Thanks
Jake
Grafter

Assuming you do use the MAC to migrate away, once you've done so, the easiest thing would be to just update the ticket advising as such. We'll be able to check the asset to see it is migrating out and will be able to generate a final invoice from there.