cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uptime Tool

tomxlisa
Grafter

Uptime Tool

Is there any tools about on the internet where you can check the uptime of your router/internet without actually going into the router, at the moment i am monitoring my connection as i seem to be getting lots of drops so it would be easier if i had something on my desktop i could just click or something to go in the task bar?.
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Uptime Tool

Routerstats can do that http://www.vwlowen.co.uk/internet/files.htm depending on your router.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
tomxlisa
Grafter

It is the plusnet router?.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Then Routerstats (not the Lite version) should provide the information you require....and more.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

A lot quicker to log into the modem/router would have thought just for Uptime - a Bookmark/Favourite/Shortcut would do the job.
But as you seem to have a dropping connection then as Strat has suggested RouterStats will give you a lot  of information.
Could I also make another suggestion, all your recent posts are either directly or indirectly related to your connection problem. Rather than making lots of separate posts it would be easier if all the information was together in one thread as sometimes one thing is connected to another.
It will be easier for you, and easier for other forum members when trying to help.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi tomxlisa,
I can see an engineer is due to attend this morning, hope that gets things sorted for you. Please let us know how the visit goes.