cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload uncap how long

towerblocks
Grafter

Upload uncap how long

I made a ticket on sunday for a request for my upload to be uncapped, It's now wednesday and still capped at 445, How long does it take to flick a switch?, And why is it capped to begin with, I've noticed the cap throttles you download speed to, Can one of the staff give someone a nudge to uncap me.
Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Upload uncap how long

Hi there,
It looks like the way the order was placed it has taken longer than the lead time we can do this in. I've requested to cancel the current modify order and as soon as that closes off today/tomorrow I'll place a modify order to uncap your upload speed, which will take one day to complete.
towerblocks
Grafter

So that means it will be another 3 days + at least till this gets done, How can something so simple get botched up?
dick:quote
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It was due to the way the order was placed, when this is done manually as I will do this it will complete the next day. Sorry for the wait.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've placed a modify order to uncap your upload speed, this will complete tomorrow for you.
jesperk

I couldn't figure out how to create a ticket, your help system is quire confusing.
Could you please uncap my upload as well? I'm only getting ~45kb/s uploads at the moment.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've placed an order to uncap you upload, this will complete tomorrow.
You can create a ticket @ http://contactus.plus.net