Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload speed

Lesleyann500
Grafter

Upload speed

Hi,
Broadband has just been tranfered to our new house but the upload speed is capped at 443kbps. The exchange is 21CN enabled so can you uncap the upload please?
Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Upload speed

Hi Lesleyann500,
I'm really sorry that was capped, it should have been uncapped as standard so please accept my apologies for that one. I'll place an order for you now and this should be completed within the next 24 hours.
Lesleyann500
Grafter

Thank you, Could you check another thing for me?
The last reply on my ticket for house moving is
Question [ 90116156 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon.

The internet is up and running at the new place synced at 23118 Kbps down and the BT speedtester shows a 20.1Mbps profile as it should but I'm still getting ~3.5Mbps actual download speed, as I was getting on my old line. On my plusnet account page It's still showing my my old number, exchange and a current line speed of 3.5Mb.
Is this to be expected with the order not actually completed yet? Do you know when I should expect the order to complete?
Thank you
Lesleyann500
Grafter

Hoping someone can take a look into the above post, home move was due to complete yesterday.
Thanks
DanHodby
Grafter

Hi Lesleyann500,
I've updated the profile so if you reboot your router you should be able to see it.
Dan
Lesleyann500
Grafter

Thank you Dan, all working well now