Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload cap

Nige62
Grafter

Upload cap

Hi
 Can anyone tell me how long it should take to remove the upload cap on our BB. I phoned on 22nd august, the day after we were connected, and requested this but am still waiting. I tried to find an email address to chase this up but cant find one. Is there one or is the only way to contact PN technical by phone and sit and wait for 20 minutes plus for someone to answer.
Cheers
6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Upload cap

Have you looked at your recent tickets to see if anything was actioned around the 22nd.
Click the drop-down and select 'Closed questions in the last 30 days'
Welcome to the forum  Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Nige62
Grafter

It seems the original request has been closed but the following is still open.
Quote:-
"Service Notification
2:47pm, Saturday 24 Aug 2013
An update report has been received for this account.
The broadband service is now being transferred to the 21C Network.
The transfer will complete by midnight on 03/09/2013. "
Sorry but is this to do with the same thing, As you can probably see i am no computor expert?
maxheadroom
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

I raised a ticket(which was answered in a about 4 hours) to uncap my upload speed 8 days ago but it is still capped. I received an email saying it could take upto 5 days. I will have to get back in touch to sort it.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

These days an upgrade to 21CN is supposed to include an uncapping of the upload.
However it hasn't always occurred and has to be manually ordered by Plusnet.
You could wait until the upgrade takes place and see what your speeds are or one of the Digital Care team may spot this thread tomorrow and check for you.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Nige62
Grafter

OK will wait and see.
Thanks for the help
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Nige62,
The order you mentioned completed this morning and included an uncap of the upstream.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team