cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Sync

1AlanM

Upload Sync

Hi there, just joined Plusnet and disappointed to see that my upload sync is a paltry 448kbps on ADSL, my previous ISPs managed to get me in the region of 1meg upload  Undecided
Download sync is a healthy 13,383 and performance on Speedtest is ok  Smiley
also errors are a little higher than I am happy with. I realise it can take a little time for you to settle on the best profile settings to use but a slightly higher target SNR would be ideal  Roll_eyes
Thanks
Alan
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Upload Sync

Hi Alan,
Welcome to PlusNet and the forums.
By virtue of this post, someone from PlusNet's Digital Care Team (DCT) should be able to order an US uncap for you.  It usually takes one working day to process.

@DCT,
I had understood that all 21CN provisions were now being ordered with the US uncapped.  Recently we seem to be seeing a marked number of complaints that new provisions have their US capped.  What is the present policy please and if the present policy is not being consistently implemented, can feed back to the appropriate place be facilitated?

Thanks,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@1AlanM
I've ordered the uncap for you which should go through tomorrow. I'm sorry the upstream wasn't provided as uncapped in the first instance!
I had understood that all 21CN provisions were now being ordered with the US uncapped

They are indeed, in this case the order was placed manually. Feedback shall be passed on.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
1AlanM

Thank you  Smiley
dick:quote