Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Interleave - DLM Reset

FIXED
LocalDevonMan

Upload Interleave - DLM Reset

Morning,

I had a visit with BT this week due to an issue on the line for the phone and I spoke to him regrading the Interleaving we have on the Upload of the line.

He mentioned to reach out following the fix and request a DLM reset. Would this be possible or how would I request the reset?

Thanks

Dave

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Upload Interleave - DLM Reset

Fix

Hi @LocalDevonMan 

I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with your service recently.

I've requested a DLM reset on your line and that should kick in over the next couple of days.

Let us know if you haven't seen a improvement 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
LocalDevonMan

Morning,

Thank you, the DLM reset was almost instant and my line has been running well since, a little low on the upload but working well none the less.

Been solid since, thanks.

LocalDevonMan

Morning again,

Unfortunately, after 3 weeks of stable, without many errors at all VDSL line, over the weekend my upload has decided to interleave again following the DLM reset. No reason why because it seems DLM did a change at the normal 2am slot and wasnt seeing any major counts leading up to it.

Could a check on my line show anything regarding this? As a quite test on the phone is fine, no drops as mentioned and speeds with SNR was great.

Thanks