cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades

tagmoide

Upgrades

Hi every one i am new to  Plusnet so i must apoligise in advance, if this is in the wrong place. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to upgrade from Esential to Pro option 3
9 REPLIES 9
tagmoide

Help

Hi can anyone tell me how long it takes to upgrade from Esential  to Pro option 3 Tongue
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: HELP

A post title of HELP in capitals is not helpful to you (& is not in accordance with forum rules). A title with Upgrade to ....whatever, would be more helpful to draw attention to the right people. If I remember right, upgrades are normally effective from the start of your next billing period, but a polite request to a member of the comms team may be able to make it more flexible.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Upgrades are normally immediate - it's downgrades that take place on the next billing date.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and dont cross post in the Gamer at 11.27 and this at 11.37, that is against forum rules.
To change your title
a) go to your first post, click on Modify, then go up to title and alter it
tagmoide

Thank you for all your help, At last i  have found someone who knows what they are talking about.
I am new to the internet and not so young now so thanks once again  Declan  Embarrassed
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Thanks for the correction Jelv, my brain is a bit tardy this morning (no I wasn't out on the town before PP comments!).
tagmoide

what  a nice polite person you are thank you for your help ?Huh
Mark
Grafter

Re: Help

Welcome to the forums tagmoide.
They take a wee bit of getting used to at first but there's a wealth of help and advice at your finger tips. Smiley
Shout up and the community and staff will be on hand to help where possible.
Assos
Grafter

Re: Upgrades

Moderators Note:
@tagmoide
I've moved you Upgrades thread up from the gamers forum and merged it into one thread along with with your Help thread please, don't cross post.