Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to 21CN

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Upgraded to 21CN

Hopefully probably the lightning, I was waiting for some here and ready to switch off, but it never came. Hope you can resolve your other problem.
Mandoo
Dabbler

Getting loads of problems again today. Lots of disconnections, problems getting the router to reconnect, and router saying authentification failed even though details are correct.
Getting pretty annoyed with this now. Sad
Edit: Seem to be back up and running now after rebooting the router.
Anotherone
Champion

Are you still connected to the Test socket? If not try that again, to see if things change, there may be a poor connection between the faceplate and the test socket. If the problem continues you'll need to be connected there for further testing/fault reporting etc.
Always Click "Disconnect" at the modem/router interface then power it down before unplugging from the filter/line.
Mandoo
Dabbler

No, its not in the test socket any more.
Since that last post I made I've had loads more connection problems and I can only reconnect properly after I've rebooted the router. Could that indicate a router problem?
Anotherone
Champion

Yes it could, especially as you are using another filter. But plug into the test socket to eliminate a connection problem with the faceplate.
Always Click "Disconnect" at the modem/router interface then power it down before unplugging from the filter/line.
Try another modem/router. If you haven't got one, raise a fault ticket and post back here. Jojo may be able to arrange a loan one.
Mandoo
Dabbler

Thanks buddy, I'll get it plugged back into the test socket tomorrow and see what can be figured out.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, if it's still dropping in the test socket then raise it to us via the faults wizard at http://faults.plus.net and we'll get investigating for you.