Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update T&C *2

paulgul
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Update T&C *2

Is everyone receiving two copies of the "Update of Terms and condition" email twice? Once on the 24th and another today.
As far as I can see they are both the same.  Huh
One is enough, two is junk
Paul
4 REPLIES 4
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Update T&C *2

Hi Paul,
I've just picked up on this too.
The idea today was to send the email to our Madasafish and Waitrose customers. In addition to this though, we were due to send to approximately 1,500 addresses belonging to customers who'd signed up at some point between now and the 18th September.
That wasn't the case with my account or some of my referrals though so it looks like something has gone awry. I'm seeing what I can find out now.
Right, managed to speak to somebody at the office and talk them through logging into the mass mailer. An email send was underway, so it's now been killed. Will pick this back up when I get back into the office tomorrow.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Not applicable

Yup - I got it twice for one of the accounts I have with you guys, but only once [each] for all the others.
Give me a shout if you want the account names to compare the differences Bob.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Will do, I suspect we'll be able to get to the bottom of it without that info but thanks none-the-less.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

petejackson
Grafter

This was solely due to human error.  Sorry if you've been sent this email again.