cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Credit Card- initial fee £40.00 - Button for make payment not working

eliitestyles

Update Credit Card- initial fee £40.00 - Button for make payment not working

I signed up yesterday and saw my email this morning to say my credit card could not process my debit card for the inital £40 fee. Fair enough so i re-entered my credit card details and updated it and when back to the previous screen and tried pressing the make payment button and its not parsing through.
The form is not reloading or making the button active. Ive tried different cards and even tested it out on various mac browsers and windows browsers and all are affected.
Anyone else or admin from the plus.net help me out as i need my broadband asap and without the card being updated the process of my broadband package will not go through, this will then lead me to go somewhere else, HELP!
5 REPLIES 5
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Update Credit Card- initial fee £40.00 - Button for make payment not working

Can you phone them?
paulby
Grafter

Re: Update Credit Card- initial fee £40.00 - Button for make payment not working

@eliitestyles
As HPsauce has suggested, give them a call on 0114 296 5198
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
I've just tried giving you a call to resolve this, however there was no answer. If you'd like to PM me with a good time to call you I'll arrange for this to happen. Alternatively if you update your card details via the member centre and then let me know once you done this by replying to this thread I'll try taking the payment for you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
eliitestyles

thanks chris, unfortunatley i am at work to why you probably was unable to contact me, i have now sorted out the problem calling from work, they tried to process the order again but failed, though the representative on the phone took the card and put it through manually and it worked, maybe the process on the internet may be down or have some problems.
thanks anyway to those who replied
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi again,
Good to know that it's worked now for you, however it's a bit concerning that it wasn't allowing you to go through the process automatically. Do you have a copy of the email you received saying the card details were incorrect? If so could you PM me this so I can look further into this.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.