cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Fibre Extra Not Giving Correct Speeds

Rashaun29

Unlimited Fibre Extra Not Giving Correct Speeds

Hello Plusnet team,

I recently joined Plusnet again as I was with another broadband company and decided to come back because of this same issue. 

The issue I'm having is I'm suppose to get getting between 69-72mbps with the Unlimited Fibre Extra package and not getting close. At the moment I'm only getting 43mbps and 15 upload which is not even the minimum speeds.

Is there a fix for this or do I need a engineer to come out because when I first joined Plusnet in 2015 I was getting minimum 70/20 and not getting anywhere near that.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
MillerJones
Dabbler

Re: Unlimited Fibre Extra Not Giving Correct Speeds

You should give Plusnet a call it can be slower when first switching but not that low.

It's either an issue or the method you are using to test is the problem.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Unlimited Fibre Extra Not Giving Correct Speeds

Hi @Rashaun29,

I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers.

I'm sorry that your speed has been lower than expected and for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I can see that you've since had an engineer visit and the engineer fixed a fault. Is your speed now as you'd expect it or are you still having any problems?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team