cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Broadband

laptop77
Grafter

Unlimited Broadband

Can anyone tell me If there Is a Unlimited package on Plusnet.I would like to know because I use You Tube a lot and I am getting very near to my usage allowance this month.Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Unlimited Broadband

An unlimited product isn't currently on open sale, though I believe giving the Customer Options Team* a call to discuss requirements sometimes results in a legacy unlimited product being offered.
* C.O.T. 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 09:00 - 17:30 every weekday (except Bank Holidays)
David
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Business option 3 is unlimited.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
godsell4
Rising Star

@laptop77
what package are you currently on and how much are you willing to pay for an unlimited option?
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
laptop77
Grafter

Re: Godsell reply.Sorry about the delay In replying but my allowance Is 10GB per month.When I was with my last ISP I paid £29.99p per month.Hope this helps.
gswindale
Grafter

I'm guessing you're on value then - have you considered extra (or whatever it's called this week!) with a 60GB cap between 8am and midnight.
matt_2k34
Grafter

Quote from: geofftswin
have you considered extra (or whatever it's called this week!) with a 60GB cap between 8am and midnight.

Plusnet only normally do product refreshes annually (and one should be coming up?  :D), little bit dramatic, no?
Extra would give you 6x the bandwidth for a few quid more, in many cases there is no need for 'unlimited' (which is really only 'unmetered' but thats another argument)
The legacy unlimited product is the most expensive residential package...
I'd recommend switching to extra as the first port of call - if you find this is still not enough for your needs - ring the customer options team as said by spraxyt
its worth noticing the traffic shaping differences between the packages - there is a comparison tool Here
Make sure you compare with the correct product - @geofftswin - it could also be Broadband Plus - depending on how long the customer has been with Plusnet.
Regards
laptop77
Grafter

Thanks for the Information Matt.I will consider It very carefully.