cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited - 3 Month Discount On 12 Month Contract?

bobboulby
Grafter

Unlimited - 3 Month Discount On 12 Month Contract?

Hi
I switched to Unlimited a few weeks ago. For my first billing period I was charged £11.99 and expected this charge to continue for the first 3 months. I've just been billed for my second month and the charge was £15.99. I raised a ticket and the response was:
"Please note when you changed products you opted for a 12 month contract which meant that you would pay the full price of £15.99. If you opted for an 18 month contract then the fee would be £11.99 for the first 3 months and £15.99 thereafter."
I don't remember seeing this anywhere - please could someone confirm that this is correct.
Thanks - Bob
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Unlimited - 3 Month Discount On 12 Month Contract?

Hi Bob,
I'll stick a note on your ticket in a sec, but I've discounted your next two invoices, so you'll get the three months @ £11.99.
Basically, we have an 18 month and 12 month variant of your product - one gives the entry price for the first three months and the other doesn't.  You were put on the one that doesn't.  I'll review with CSC, but it's going to be relatively immaterial in just under a week, so I'm not massively concerned.
bobboulby
Grafter

Thanks James, much appreciated.
Bob
Be3G
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
it's going to be relatively immaterial in just under a week, so I'm not massively concerned.

An intriguing statement - are you hinting at something other than the T&C changes on the 22nd there? As the T&C changes wouldn't have solved the issue of Bob being overcharged by £4 for two months...
James
Grafter

The contracts should be universal across the board - so they should all be the same.