cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uncapping for upload speed is not happening (21CN / ADSL2+)

iceblade

Uncapping for upload speed is not happening (21CN / ADSL2+)

Hello everyone. I'm on a 21CN / ADSL2+ line, I have requested an uncap of my upload speed but for some reason hasn't happened. This should have completed supposedly days ago, and I'm still waiting for an answer from the support team (should have responded yesterday). What do you recommend that I do?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Uncapping for upload speed is not happening (21CN / ADSL2+)

Hi iceblade,
I've just looked into this for you, there's a system issue that's delayed the order and our suppliers are due to review the issue next Wednesday (22nd) I was tempted to try and cancel the order  and raise a new one, however I've been told that any subsequent orders would be likely to be affected by the same system issue and would delay getting the uncap done so we'd best hang fire until Monday and see what the update is.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
iceblade

Thanks for the answer, hope it gets resolved soon, please keep me updated.
dick:quote
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Shall do, not often we see that happen TBH. I set myself a reminder earlier to come back to this for you next week. Smiley
Adam
UPDATE: Just popping back to let you know that I've just checked that order again, it hasn't completed yet so I'll check it again later today for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team