cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect...

vasudaprime

Unable to connect...

On advice from think broadband I'm posting this here. I tried calling the help support line, but I got cut off after 15 minutes 😕
I just had FTTC activated today (about 4 hours ago), but the Technicolor router is giving me the connection error: "Authentication Failure". I posted a support ticket request (# 65498755), whereupon I was told the estimated response time would be 25 hours :(. I was hoping that by posting here someone from Plusnet might be able to take a look into this. Thanks in advance for any help :).
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Unable to connect...

Hi there,
The order's still showing open but will most likely be closed by the end of business today - as such I've activated your account for you, should stop the auth errors? Please let us know if not, and hope you enjoy the service. Thanks very much!
vasudaprime

Hi Matt,
It's connected now. Thanks for taking care of it, I thought it might be something like that, but the rest of my family isn't as patient 😛
Cheers,
Vasudaprime.
--edit--
One other question I had: Would it be possible to double-check if I'm on the 80/20 profile, as I know there was an accidental batch of 40/10 orders. I know PlusNet said that were sorting that out, but it'd put my mind at peace if someone could double-check Smiley . Thanks in advance.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
Glad to hear that you're now connected.
Would it be possible to double-check if I'm on the 80/20 profile

Yes, both our suppliers systems and our own have the connection set for "80/20" speeds.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team