cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect ...

h_milsom
Grafter

Unable to connect ...

I manage an account with my sister-in-law ...
She is unable to connect(?) with the exchange: she is seeing a plusnet dialogue page that tells her she has no 'internet' and requesting a log-in as a privileged or 'higher' user. It asks for a Username and Password to log in. Her PN login does not work.
I have reported this as a fault under ticket number 91808289 and am yet to receive a reply.
The Modem lights up with the exception of 'internet'.
I'm foxed but maybe one of you bright sparks could help?
Kind Regards
Hugh
5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 155

Re: Unable to connect ...

Hi Hugh,
Sorry none of us have picked this up for you.  PlusNET staff are not around here over the weekend.
ADSL or FTTC?
I would start out by checking the PPP user name and password details in the router.  Sight of the router logs would be useful at too please.  Sorry I cannot provide links as I am away from home at the moment.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

h_milsom
Grafter

Very grateful!!
I'll check out the router today. Thank you - I had wrongly(?( assumed it was an exchange prob ...
Kind Regards
Hugh
h_milsom
Grafter

You've pointed me in the right direction! ADSL BTW
I'll reset the Router and log in as Admin ...
Will report back
Again, many thanks!
Hugh
DanHodby
Grafter

Morning Hugh,
Any chance you can PM me your username, the one linked to your forum account doesnt seem to be the right one.
Unless you've resolved it following advice from Townman Smiley
Dan
h_milsom
Grafter

Solved! Thank you for the call from PN and Townman's helpful advice. My faith in PN and its community is restored!
Kind Regards
Hugh