cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Ning based websites

msbernice7
Grafter

Unable to access Ning based websites

SInce the weekend I have been unable to access any of the ning based website communities that I belong to apart from one I managed to get onto this mornign which took forever to download.   I found a thread from 2009 on here this morning and changed a Firefox setting but that hasn't really helped.  I cannot access the sites on my computer using IE, Chrome or my preferred Firefox.  I cannot access on my phone either using Safari unless I turn it to 3G.

There is a ticket raised with this response

[CSA Removed] - CSC Analyst
1:56am, Wednesday 27 Jul 2016

Dear Mrs Hopper,

I have attempted to complete a dial test on your account, I can see that your router is currently turned on, please ensure you leave your router off overnight and respond so we can look to try to replicate your issue.

I turned the router off on Wednesday night and again on Thursday night but have had no contact from Plusnet support since 1.56am on Wednesday.

Any suggestions or help would be really, really welcome.

Thank you

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules

2 REPLIES 2
Outrunner

Re: Unable to access Ning based websites

Try putting the website address in here and see if it is available http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

msbernice7
Grafter

Re: Unable to access Ning based websites

Thanks.  I have done that and all Ning sites are available except for me.  Strangely I can now access one of the communities I belong to but not the Ning site itself or any of the other sites I belong to