cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT broadband help needed!

TerenceVoce

URGENT broadband help needed!

Hi there,
Wondering if anyone can help! Have connected plusnet router and showing as connected on wireless devices with blue light. When accessing explorer it comes up with the plusnet homepage - how do I then access the Internet from there?
Is there anything I need to change on there, all settings seem to be right and recognising connection.
Thanks in advance!
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: URGENT broadband help needed!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: URGENT broadband help needed!

Hi @TerenceVoce first of all a warm welcome to the community forums.

I am sorry you're having problems with loading webpages.

I'm not in the office at the moment so I can't fully check things, however if you are unable to browse to for example bbc.co.uk without diverting to the Plusnet setup page I'd advise to navigate to the router settings at http://192.168.1.254.

Once you're there, if you go to Advanced Settings, logging in with the admin password then go to the Broadband tab. Make sure you connect to the internet using [yourusername]@plusdsl.net and your account password.

Please feel free to let us know how you get on.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button