cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UID Help, Please

grimreality
Grafter

UID Help, Please

I am trying to access the forums and log in but my UID and password combo are not recognized.  I have tried resetting my password and have the link sent to my email but nothing ever comes in.  When I try to create a new account it states that one already exists for my Plus.net account and will not let me create a new one.
6 REPLIES 6
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: UID Help, Please

This might seem like an obvious question but how have you managed to make this post if you're unable to login to the forum?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

grimreality
Grafter

I don't understand how come it has managed to work on this computer but when I log into Plus.net webpage at home I am unable to access to create a log on the Forums as it rejects my UID and PWD.  I have sent a request to Plus.Net support but they are either not able to help or not willing to help.
For some reason I can access on this computer only, which wil be no help as the machine is scheduled to be replaced with a new HDD as this is getting to old.
I have found the issue with not recieving the mails as the email set is one from my old job.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You won't need to create a new username to be able to log in to the forums on a different computer, you can continue to use this one. Is the problem that you've forgotten the password but can still access the forums on this PC as it has it saved? If so I can reset the password for your forum account back to match your main Plusnet account password if you want?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
grimreality
Grafter

Please do so, that is all I want.  Then I can change the email address associated and then put in a different password.  Just email the information to my Plus.Net postmaster address and I will take it from there.
Thank-you for the help.
Chris
Legend

I'll go and do that now, I can see you made the same request on a ticket so that's fine by me Smiley
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

All done.