cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Plus.net accounts?

sjb2016
Dabbler

Two Plus.net accounts?

A few months ago I finally convinced my father-in-law to take the plunge into broadband.  We were living at his home and the broadband was really for me, so we're paying for it and it's in my name.  However, we've moved out of his house as I've a new job.  My question, can I get plus.net for our new house and continue to have my father-in-law's broadband in my name, essentially have my name on two plus.net accounts.  I don't see any reason why I couldn't, and I'd imagine plus.net would be happy to have one person paying for two accounts  Wink  I'd like to stay with plus.net as I find their open style refreshing.  Ta
Sam
3 REPLIES
Simon_M
Grafter

Re: Two Plus.net accounts?

I don't see that there would be a problem. Don't forget to refer yourself when you sign up.   Smiley
As I understand it, Plusnet's systems are tied to the individual phone lines, rather than the name of the person who pays for the account. As far as I know you can pay for as many as you like!!
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 12

I can confirm that it is possible.  I have two accounts at two different properties.  The only down side is that they each have to have their own DD rather than being consolidated into a single billing account entity.
Maurice
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 167

Yep, it's possible. We have quite a few customers that have more than 1 account, as long as the username is different you can sign up more than 1 account.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff