cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble for new customer

Fati

Trouble for new customer

Hi,
Is everyone not able to talk to Plusnet customer services or is it only me? I've been trying to reach them by phone for 4 weeks without success, and they're not replying to my messages through the website. After weeks of waiting, I received a message saying the service has started a couple of days ago. The router then took 8 days to arrive, and now I'm not able to connect to the internet. I tried all the suggested troubleshooting steps to no avail. When I call the support number, I get the same message I've been getting since I switched to Plusnet 4 weeks ago, " ... please try some time later".
We struggled to work remotely using our mobile data throughout this time, and apparently the struggle is not over yet.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get them to talk to me/fix my issues?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Trouble for new customer

@Fati 

Hopefully a Plusnet Customer Services staffer will pick up your post here. Otherwise you could try contacting them via Facebook or Twitter. Apart from the phone, which, as you say, seems to be unanswered a lot of the time (according to posts on these forums) those are the only routes to go.

You could try sending a PM to a staff member who is currently on line - see the bottom of this page: https://community.plus.net/  but there is no guarantee they will respond.

pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

What router did you have from your previous supplier?

or is this a new connection and new line?

Fati

Thanks jgb and pint for your responses. After several attempts, we managed to reach someone from the technical support team and they fixed the connection issue.
We have a Plusnet router. It's a new connection and a new line.
We'll raise a complaint about the issues and inconveniences we had since we switched to Plusnet to better understand what has happened.