Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Forum Usernames

drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Transfer Forum Usernames

Hey!
Heres a quick question for the guys at PN!
I am finally moving out of my home and getting a flat on my own, I intend to stay with PN but will need to create a new account so is it possible to transfer my forum user name to my new account, my mum will have no need for the forums and even if she does I don't think she will want to be called drunkenmonkey!
Cheers guys!
5 REPLIES 5
James
Grafter

Re: Transfer Forum Usernames

Hey Smiley
You can change the display name nice and easily.
If you goto your profile and then account settings, you can change the display name in there.  Noone apart from us would ever know that she was using your account.
Good luck with the flat move.  The first time is always a bit daunting Smiley
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Thanks James, I didn't think of that!
Just in the middle of sorting finances out and making sure I have enough money to live on! Didn't realise how much there was to do and how many change of address forms I need to fill in!
pcoventry76
Grafter

i never did a change of address form, and yes your right - buying a house is even more costly but well worth it.
James
Grafter

I always found that the calculations for how much money all of my outgoings were going to be were quite depressing!
Because I've always rented up here, getting the money together for the first months rent and a deposit together was a bit painful.
Although, I do now live in a castle and not just in the Englishmans home sense Smiley
pcoventry76
Grafter

It's weird this one, there are old parts of the castle still built in - but the actual bit where James lives is failry new, i'd say around 3 years.
I used to live oppostet and the day i left the complex was nearly complete.