cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Usage

tomxlisa
Grafter

Total Usage

I might not have seen it, but in the usage bit of the account manager thing, how do you see total usage for the month (including overnight and daytime usage combined), i found where to see overnight usage and daytime usage separate just not total?.
8 REPLIES 8
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Total Usage

Hi,
The total amount of usage is displayed on the very first page here: https://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/index.php. It's written in bold purple and underneath it should explain what usage has been used in both Peak and off-peak hours.
I hope this helps Smiley
tomxlisa
Grafter

Do you mean the total it shows when you put the mouse over the question marks next to 8am-midnight and midnight-8am, or do you mean the bit where it says (this month you've used) then the total?.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yep, where it says, "This month you have used" and then it gives you the total figure combined.
tomxlisa
Grafter

That figure it shows you in there though is only your daytime usage, and not the overnight usage combined, so that bit isn't a total usage of the month?.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ahh, I see what you mean. The easiest way to check is to look at the bar that goes across the middle of the screen as this has both your Peak and off-peak usage usage there. If you want the specific details, take a loom under the 'Usage this month' link and you can simply add the weekly totals up.
tomxlisa
Grafter

Yep, that bar gives you a rough idea of how much you have used, shame when you put the mouse over the bar it doesn't show you exactly what the total is of that bar, i've found that when you put the mouse over the question marks at 8am-midnight and midnight-8am it gives you the figures, then just add them both together for the total, that is the easiest way i've found to get an exact total, it would be nice though if when you did put the mouse over that bar, it showed the exact amount your at, i know it gives a good rough idea though, but just saying.:)
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like a good idea, although we don't currently have a lot of demand for this feature to be added so I can't see us resourcing the development work needed to make this change. Perhaps something for the future though Smiley
tomxlisa
Grafter

Yep, i know the bar gives a rough idea, and if you add the totals together you get an exact total, but that is way too much hard work, so that feature would be great if there was enough demand for it in the future. Smiley