cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to leave plusnet

rajaasghar

Time to leave plusnet

I think time has now come for me to leave plusnet as it has now become unbearable to keep ringing plusnet asking them to fix my broadband speed every month for the last six months. I have been consistently told that the problem has been resolved and it will not happen again but it turns out to be another lie.I have again reported the speed issue as normal this month on 26/02/12 and was told that it will be fixed by 27/02/12, than told that it will fixed by 28/02/12 and still nothing has happened despite being reassured the previous day. I have now today being told by one of the customer service staff that i should go somewhere else if i am not happy with the service provided by plus net ,therefore i have decided to take this valuable advice and go to another service provider who will have hopefully more consideration for their customers. thank you for your valuable advice
4 REPLIES 4
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Time to leave plusnet

Quote from: rajaasghar
I have now today being told by one of the customer service staff that i should go somewhere else if i am not happy with the service provided by plus net ,therefore i have decided to take this valuable advice and go
Who ever said that to you needs sacked on the spot.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
x47c
Grafter

This is the thread from a few days ago which gave further details on the problem.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,102931.msg874435.html#msg874435
Looks to me as if the poster runs out of usage allowance.
The speed is then restricted as they have opted for this to happen rather than pay more.
but some some reason come the start of next billing month the speed profile isn't being reset.
rajaasghar

The problem has nothing to do with running out of allowance. This is a ongoing issue for last six months where my profile is restricted automatically by plusnet system at the start of new billing period. Why this happens ????????????  even plusnet staff have not been able to answer this question in six months, however i have been told regularly every month that the problem is sorted and it will not happen next month. Yesterday i was told that there are large numbers of subscriber being affected by same problem and the matter is now being investigated however i asked the question that what have they been doing in the last six months when i was being told that it has now been fixed. I dont have spare time to spend every month on the phone trying to sort broadband issues and have therefore decided to switch to another service provider who will hopefully treat me as a customer in a decent and respectable manner. I was actually speechless when told by plusnet staff today that  I should go to another service provider if I am not happy and there a lots of other people with the same issues so i am no more important than any one else. That showed to me that how much Plusnet care for thier customers
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi rajaasghar,
Firstly, I'd just like to apologise for the appalling experience with the advisor. We certainly do not tolerate such attitude. If you can message me with the date and approximate time of the call and the number you called from we can have the call reviewed and deal with it accordingly.
As for the issue you have I will have this rectified when I get into the office tomorrow. It looks as though it was caused by going over your usage while you were on Value before going onto Extra, leaving you on the restricted profile from the previous month. As Matt said here it is something we are aware of, so please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.
If you can pass me those details over I'll update you tomorrow.
Jojo