cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket raised for constant disconnections

Skoosh
Dabbler

Ticket raised for constant disconnections

I've raised a ticket for constant disconnections. I've followed all the recommendations regarding checking wires and plugging directly into the test socket and also used a different router to test in order to rule it out.
Problem has been occurring over the last 10 days approximately.

I'd appreciate if someone could assist and check my line for problems and advise if an engineer visit is required.

Thank you
6 REPLIES 6
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Ticket raised for constant disconnections

Hi @Skoosh,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having a problem with your Internet connection. I have looked through your account and unfortunately I have been unable to locate the question you have raised. I have raised a question myself with the next step to try and resolve the fault. You can view this on the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200452971

Kind regards,

Josh

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Link fixed.

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
Skoosh
Dabbler

Hi Josh,

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately the link just returns an error for me when I click on it. Do you require any further information from me to clarify that we're looking at the correct account? My original ticket is still there when I log in to the "my account" section.

EdWeasley
Rising Star

Hi @Skoosh,

Thank you for taking your time to respond.

I am very sorry that the link did not load onto the forum correctly. If you copy the link including the number onto a web browser this should work. Alternatively if you log into your member centre with your details this should show as an open question. When raising the question I also copied this to the email address we have so you can access this through the email. If you have any further problems please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
Skoosh
Dabbler

Thanks Josh,

But i'd already tried those suggestions to access the question. Copied the whole link including the number into a browser, clicked the link in my email and they all return an error (screenshot attached)

If i log into the my account section to view any open questions, there is only one. The one i opened on the 21st march.plusnet.jpg

EdWeasley
Rising Star

Hi @Skoosh,

Thank you for taking your time to respond.

I am unsure why this error message is appearing on your account. I cannot provide account sensitive information over the community forum however my ticket I can place as below.

From testing your service today I have been unable to locate a problem with your service. So we can understand the problems you are receiving please can you complete a few wired speed tests on the below link and forward me on the results. Please can you record the times that you complete these and make sure that there is no other devices running at the same time.

http://www.speedtest.net/

The only other example I can think of if we had the incorrect username for you however if you received my email then this will not be the case. Once you have the results if you cannot reply to the ticket at that time then it maybe best to call our support team between 9am until 6pm on 08004320200 to discuss the outcome. At the moment it may take us some time to reply on this forum because of demand.

I hope that this helps.

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
Skoosh
Dabbler

I can confirm that my community username is different to my broadband account username. I also have a mobile phone account but the emails youve sent have reached me successfully and is correct in all accounts.

The open question ID visible in my account is : Question [ 200214822 ]

Reading the replies within suggests that they have placed an order for adsl+2 to try and improve speeds on saturday and the question was put on hold until Sunday 29th March at 7:00am.

latest update being that it is now off hold and awaiting support team update ( Ashley Ellis)

Answering your own reply, Josh. I cant understand how there is no problem showing with my service if its constantly dropping dsl connection up to 10 times a day and reconnecting at 864kbps downstream and 480kbps upstream when previously i had a steady 5Mbps downstream and 900kbps upstream connection since 2017. The constant drop in connection has only manifested itself in the last 2-3 weeks. 

result of speed test 

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9210002031.png