cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket confusion

cbcadmin
Grafter

Ticket confusion

Why do you insist on closing tickets rather than answering them?
What has a refund on my router p&p [Question #115653118] got to do with my broadband not working [Question #115379997?
"I can see that this issue is being dealt with in Ticket: 115653118 and has been responded to since this message was sent."

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Ticket confusion

ticket 115653118 is closed as it's been added as a note on the account by my colleague Harry, we need to do this in each instance of viewing the account. This would have been after he replied to this post http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,146298.0.html
"I can see that this issue is being dealt with in Ticket: 115653118 and has been responded to since this message was sent."

Either that's a misjudgement or the wrong ticket number was quoted as those two tickets aren't related in any given way, I'll pass on some feedback.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cbcadmin
Grafter

Re: Ticket confusion

You just seem to make things more confusing for yourself as well as customers. Sad

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7