cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst experience ever, and still not fixed

ymeggleton

The worst experience ever, and still not fixed

Hopefully, some admin from Plusnet will me reading and willing to help, I wont hold my breath however.
25th October, (3 weeks ago) I ordered broadband and phone line package from Plusnet, switching from Talktalk, to save some money mostly.
Initial email, thanks for the order etc, will contact you every step etc.
2 weeks go by nothing, no contact but I notice money taken from account (initial rental and router delivery, although no router has arrived) so just presume all is okay.
Monday 9th, broadband suddenly stops working. I haven't had confirmation from Plusnet about account so I presume its a Talktalk issue.
I contact Talktalk only to be told that they have cancelled the broadband as per the instruction from plusnet!! Well at least plusnet are contacting somebody!
Started a chat session with somebody at Plusnet and they can see why everything has occurred, but they wont ell me, just that they will contact the supplier and somebody will contact me within 24 hours.
Somebody did contact me to say it was being dealt with and they were waiting for the line activation (which mysteriously started happening after the chat session).
Router turns up on Thursday (so I paid you £6.99 for a 2 1/2 week delivery)
I HAVE HAD NO FURTHER CONTACT AND I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT MY INTERNET FOR 5 DAYS!!
So what are you going to do for me? Getting my internet back would be a start, but what then? what are you going to do to prove to me you have excellent customer service because so far it has been absolute rubbish.
In fact, I'd go so far to say it is the worst start to a customer/service provider relationship ever.
4 REPLIES 4
cedlor
Grafter

Re: The worst experience ever, and still not fixed

Welcome to the forum - cant see any PN staff online at the moment so will probably be Monday.
Have you connected your router up? what lights show?
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Hopefully someone from CS will pick up on Monday but the service levels
have been dropping for sometime, with reduced Cust Servs. operating hours
not helping. Tongue
Their sole goal in recent past, is to take on ever greater number of subscribers
with ensuing decreased (inadequate) service levels/ unacceptable call waiting times.
Strangely their ongoing /expensive advertising still has the cheek to mention
customer service as one of their benefits/ USP'S: I think not. Undecided
Any successful organisation will be regularly assessing their customer's feedback,
and good customer service levels should be a major component.
eg- attaining average call response time of xx minutes.
    - reduce errors in placing of new orders to say under 5%.
    - respond to issues on Plus Net forums within 2 hours, 24/7
Various senior personnel will no doubt have this as part of their KPI's but can't be scoring
well on this aspect of their job.
ymeggleton

Another day two days go by, Still no internet, line still being activated.
Now been on hold for 33 minutes waiting to talk to somebody.
PLUSNET YOU ARE A JOKE AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CLAIMS ARE FALSE ADVERTISING
I will be putting in a complaint.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm sorry to see about the delay to your order which was caused by an issue with our suppliers systems.
I can see your service with us is due to activate on the 20th.
With regards to your current service we haven't given any instruction to disconnect your service, in fact we don't need to do this as it's an automated process so Talk Talk will have taken matters into their own hands beyond this so please contact them if you're still without a service.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team