cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worse Internet connection and customer service!!!!

mariwan1974
Dabbler

The worse Internet connection and customer service!!!!

For the last two weeks I have problems with my Internet connection and some time no Internet for a day. Then if the Internet come back the speed is 0.15 or 0.39 MB!!!
I have reported to Plusnet via online chat using my mobile data, then they send me to my account online to answer the questions then at the one of our engineers will be in touch with you.I have called customer service. They advised me to go through a very basic tests, which I have done all the tests. The costumer service was not a professional and listening to me after I explained all that, then she said can you answer to all the questions which I did before!!!!!😠😠😠😠😠
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: The worse Internet connection and customer service!!!!

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this wasn't handled as well as it could have been. I can see clearly that checks we'd asked you to do on the 17th were broached again on the 21st so I'll pass on some feedback about the second agent to pick this up.

Whilst I'm viewing your account I'll follow things up and reply there shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mariwan1974
Dabbler

Hi adam walker,
I have cancelled my contract with Plusnet about 10 minutes ago.
Because I was waiting for one of engineers for the last two days and not turn up. I have called to find out the reason and there were no engineering been booked in first place. I have cancelled the contact they said to that I need to pay £108 fees. No more headache.
I do not recommend Plusnet for the new costumer.
zoso
Dabbler

I wish I could afford to leave.  Here's something I NEVER thought I would say.  I really wish I'd stayed with TalkTalk

tina75
Hooked

i agree

tina75
Hooked

funny ready this..i actually think you are right..even talk talk the worst in the world (i thought) are sadly better than this this..they might be slow but atleat you can connect for more than 5 minutes at a time