cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Plusnet!

boddington

Thank you Plusnet!

No complaints-just a big thank you!
Been with Pipex for years in deepest,darkest Cornwall but recently got increasingly fed up with terrible speeds (best recorded was 860kbps) and being charged outrageously for exceeding my meagre download limit.
Transferred to Plusnet effortlessly today as predicted by them when I requested it 8 days ago and tonight achieved 3175kbps-and they warned me things might be a bit slow in the first 10 days...
Admittedly I have also just installed a Master NTE5 Linebox ADSL Adaptor and "uber" modem cable from Clarity but Plusnet must get most of the credit.
Good to be here!
4 REPLIES 4
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Re: Thank you Plusnet!

Quote from: boddington
Good to be here!

Welcome boddington Smiley
I signed up in early 1998 and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.  I guess the major difference with PlusNet is that they always come across as 'real people' rather than some faceless corporation.  Not that things like good speeds aren't relevant as well Wink
Trust you'll be staying around a while ....

Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Mark
Grafter

Welcome to PlusNet and the forum Community Boddington.
Glad to see things are off to a good start.  Smiley
Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

And hi Penny. Hope things are good. Smiley

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: Mark
And hi Penny. Hope things are good. Smiley

Hiya Mark.
Yeah, things are good, or easier than they were.  Just a bit Smiley  but getting there, finally, I think.
... been a long road, this one 😕
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
ChrisL
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Get a room, you two  Cheesy